Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        
Our home in San Francisco.


Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Boogie Down by Eddie Kendricks

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day of at 4:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I still have some of my orange, and yogurt smoothie to finish. I am feeling a little hungry this morning for some reason.

   Angelica will be here this morning and this evening to care for Chris. Elise will be going to her book club meeting this evening. After that she will join up with me and the crew at "El Con Club" at Reid Park for some live jazz, food, drinks and fun.

   Hey, hang in there because tomorrow I will start to post about our trip to San Francisco. Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get this day moving forward. 
Later.....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one.

Loraine, what's up?

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...