Saturday, July 6, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!       
Elise and Dena


Bucky and Dena

Dena


Mood: Tired, sleepy!

Music listening to: Can't Get Next To You by the Temptations (classic R&B)

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot but it is not doing it's job this morning. I am still very tired from the lack of sleep. I have some leftover smoothie from yesterday so I will finish that off this morning.

     We had a wonderful evening with Dena and Bucky. It was good to see them and to catch up on the happenings.

     Dena prepared a dinner that was fit for royalty, it was delicious. After dinner we battled it out with a game of "Wizard". Dena won the first game and I won the second game. Yes, you heard right I won the second game. My "Wizard" skills have returned.

     This evening we are hosting a "Mahjongg" battle here. We will be joined by Shoo and Stu. It is going to be a battle royal because we are will be playing for coinage. Cha Ching! I am doing my "Mahjongg" exercises so I can be ready to kick some butt!

     Well, I had better check on Chris. John will be here shortly to care for him. Have a great weekend.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, get some rest.

Flo and John,enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu,let's get ready to rumble!

Dena and Bucky, thank you for a the wonderful evening of fun, good fun, great vine, and of course great "Wizard" play on Dena and my part!


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sounds like a nap is in order!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...