Friday, July 12, 2013

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Whip

    It's a TGIF Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana, strawberry smoothie is nice and thick and delicious. We have no plans as of yet but as you know that can change at anytime.

    I am starting my day off very annoyed (Pissed is a better word) trying to stay politically correct if you will.

    We are having problems getting Texas catheters for Chris in a timely manner. We had a script that was faxed to the medical supplier that was a (stat request). This was done on 9 July 13. I was told that the items would be here within 24 to 48 hours. Well, nothing as of yet. 

    I contacted the office that I visited to place the order and the person I talked to face to face is not working today. I then called the main office in Phoenix and I had to leave a phone message there. Chris only has two catheters left. Not good,and it can lead to serious problems for him and his caregivers.

   None of the medical supply companies here in Tucson has them in stock. Amazing! I am wondering what is going to go awry next? I am sure something else is on track to happen.

   Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good Friday.

Pissed...Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine,stay well.

Jane and John, still behave.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a good day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope they arrive pronto! That will give you some peace of mind.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...