Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!     
The Egg Connection


Stu,Elise, and Shoo (kicking butt) at Mahjongg!


Mood: Relaxed, still tired!

Music listening to: Beatles on CD

    It's a Sunday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am looking in on Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is nice and hot. No smoothie today due to Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast.
  
     Chris is feeling a whole lot better today! Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to go to the movies to see "Despicable Me 2" at El Con Mall. We hope the line is not out the door again.

     We had a wonderful evening with Shoo and Stu. We shared some good reds, a great spread that Elise put together and of course, "Mahjongg".

      Our first round was a nobody win, then things started to kick in gear, for some of us that is,smile! Shoo Shoo won two games, Elise won 1 game and so did Stu. Yeah, I did not win at all, and I lost all of my coinage. As a matter of fact I owe Shoo Shoo 35 cent.

      It was so much fun and it got to the point that Shoo Shoo asked me a eye-opening, jaw dropping question. She asked me was I still a (virgin). Yes, you read that right, but she was making reference to the "Mahjongg" game. You know if you get asked that question of you,you know where my mind and yours would be headed, right? If I was chewing on some food,it would have called for the Heimlich maneuver to be done. You can  imagine all of the laughter that followed after her question.

     It was a very nice evening, thank you Shoo and Stu. Well, I had better get a few chores done. Have a great day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Marcie chat at you when you return home.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John, hey get your camera working so we can Skype in real time.

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Monna, how are you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...