Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello!

Hello,

   Well, we are back at home. Elise has left to do what she does on Wednesdays. I am caring for Chris. Bobby will be here to care for Chris this afternoon.

    Chris got his lab work done, and we talked with his medical  supplies supplier about a change with his catheters. They are starting to be a problem for Chris. We hope it gets rectified soon.

     We have a 50% chance of rain today. We will see if that happens. I had planned on going to the DDC today but that is out due to I have to be at home to receive a call from Chris's medical supplier to verify what he needs before it gets shipped out.

     I wanted to also go to the new "Tapas" place but I will have to wait on that as well. I am behind on my class as well. I am overwhelmed, tired, and just plain beat. I hate to lose our perks but I have already lost two weeks of perks and one promotion.

    Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, stay well.

Tiger, I am really concerned about you.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay cool.



    

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Be sure that the caregiver takes care of himself!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...