Monday, July 8, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: You Make Me by Usher

    It's a Monday! I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and moving about soon. Any plans for today?

    It is 4:40am. Elise is up and she is over at Chris's house seeing how Chris is doing. It is 4:50am, and Elise has hit the sheets again, smile! Was she sleepwalking?

    The coffee is good and hot. I will make myself a banana and whey smoothie very soon. It is 83 degrees right now and I am sure that it will heat up quickly.

    Got a text this morning from our daughter Tangye. She is back in the hospital with Pneumonia. Informed Elise of this as soon as I finished texting with Tangye.

    I have an errand to take care of this morning,but other than that nothing else is planned. We went to see the movie "Despicable Me 2" it is very funny and the 3D is fantastic.

    Well, I had better get busy.Have a good Monday.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine , stay safe.

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe and enjoy your trip to Cali.

Flo and John, fantastic pic of the Mother Dove and baby.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...