Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? We still are bone dry here in Central Tucson. We have wind, clouds and not  drop. What's up with that?

Well, I am still in a mood. Still have doctor problems, no rain problems, caregiver issues, it is very overwhelming for me. So I have decided to not to be the nice guy anymore. I am going to reach back into my military roots and go ballistic if I have to. 

I have had two shots of scotch straight up. The second shot I outright asked for and Elise obliged me. This is not me and I know it. Things have just gone wild lately. No pride, no loyalty, things have turned into a pile of shite!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in the main house on her desktop and writing in her journal. 
The highlight of my day has been a very good, calming conversation on Skype with my mate Rosie from Australia. 

I hope that you evening is a good one.
Ciao!.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie have a good night.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu,enjoy the evening.

Flo and John, stay cool.

Rosie, thanks for our Skype conversation this evening. Enjoy  your lunch at Mosaic. 


1 comment:

RoryD said...

I think you should get yourself a new medical supplier also.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...