Monday, July 15, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, we just got some rain. It only rained for about a minute and a half and it quit. We have thunder boomers and lightening right now so maybe?

We just received a partial shipment of Chris's catheters a little bit ago. I will be talking to his case manager tomorrow while she is here visiting.

Elise prepared a great dinner this evening. We had little potatoes, sliced tomatoes, carrots, and fried corn that was delicious. I haven't had fried corn since I was a kid. Man was it good.

I enjoyed chatting with Bobby this afternoon on Skype. It is a lot of fun being able to talk and see who you are talking to in real time. Elise got to chat with Bobby for a short time as well.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good evening.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, sleep well.

Loraine, not fair!

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a nice evening.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...