Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

It is Tuesday right! Well, it seems like Monday for sure. All kinds of things went left today.

It is hot as it can be right now. 95 degrees at 8:10pm. Chris had a catheter malfunction just before we were getting him up for his doctor's appointment.

Chris evap cooler stopped working due to the new pump that I installed a few days ago bit the dust and shorted out. I had to go and get another one. It is working but it is hard to tell with the humidity as high as it is. Evap coolers don't work well when the humidity is too high.

I had a bout of the dizzies this evening due I needed something to eat and I did not take my meds on time due to running around most of the day.

I tried to take a nap earlier and that did not happen due to phones ringing and doorbells ringing. So I am behind on "365 Days With Elise" and I am just getting to our blog. It has been some kind of a day. SNAFU, a military term if you will,smile.

I hope that tomorrow is much better being it is a Hump Day. Chris is doing well. We will call in his scripts, pick up a few supplies, and get some lab work done early in the morning.

I hope that your day was a damn sight better? Have a good night.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary, always good to hear from you and Bob.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Glad to hear Chris is doing well.

Now is it time for a Jack and Coke?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...