Monday, July 15, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!              

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Want To Be Your Lover by Prince

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I had a very good apple fritter with it. Courtesy of Rosemary. So no smoothie this morning, smile. I have no plans as of yet but as you know anything can happen on a Monday, right?

    We have a 20% chance of rain today and a 40% chance tomorrow. We will see what takes place. We are expecting a delivery of catheters today for Chris. We will see it they show up as promised.

     Well, I had better get busy. I had a very nice chat this morning on Skype with my longtime friend Erika who lives in Germany. Have a good one.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie stay safe.

Loraine, continue to behave yourself.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy!

Olivia, how are you?

Shirlene, always good to hear from you.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...