Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Scrubs by TLC

   It's Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this so that means she will be over to care for Chris shortly. Any plans for today?

   Once again I did not sleep well at all. I tossed and turned and I even got up a couple of times. It is a puzzlement indeed.

    The coffee is great this morning and I will not prepare a smoothie this morning. Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast as usual. I may try some pancakes this morning, we will see.

    Elise and I are going to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Well our monsoon is a let down for us Central Tucson dwellers, but it may change at anytime.

     I am enjoying Skype very much. I am chatting and viewing my epals in Germany, Australia, UK, and all over the US. If you have Skype it is a good tool and lots of fun.

     Well, I had better check on Chris. I am sure that Elise has hit the sheets again, smile! Have a great day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, wake up!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy Cali.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Rory, Happy Birthday!

Ross and Denise,how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...