Friday, July 19, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how was your day? Things went rather smoothly today. No rain of course. Elise, and I took Chris to his doctor's appointment this afternoon. All is well and Chris is doing very well. Chris was a little upset because his favorite nurse was not there today.

Marv, arrived at 6:00 pm to care for Chris. Elise, Susie, and I left for "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. The food was excellent and so was the Burgundy. Susie had a nice time.

We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read. Susie is on the phone making plans for tomorrow. It is about 8:30 pm. Elise has called it a day. I will follow suit after Marv's shift with Chris ends.

We hope that your TGIF has been a good one?
Night.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good night.

Jane and John, are you asleep yet?

Flo and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Olivia, it was good to chat with you today. Get that web-cam soon.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...