Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is just about over. It has been a busy day again, but we got through it. 

We just got back from having dinner at "Tapas Fusion" and we have to tell you it was great. Wow! What a treat.

Here is what we had. We had two glasses apiece of red from Chile called Camenere, it was fantastic. We had two orders of bacon shrimp rolls, two Ceviche Citrus Shrimp, Chile Guerro Escabeche, two orders of Mussels Lemon Garlic, Tortilla Espanola, Fish Crostini. Tortillitas Rice, Chicken Aioli Crostini, Chicken Taquitos, Mussels Chimichuri, Serrano Orange Crostini. It was all good.

We are going back again, and again for sure. We are stuffed. We are back at home and Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. I will follow after I check on Chris after Bobby's shift ends. 

We had a 50% chance of rain today but all we got was  1% or two drops. Where is our monsoon season at? We hope that your day was a good one? Sleep well and enjoy the evening.

Ciao...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, yes I agree with you that the caregiver needs to take better care of himself. Great looking out!

Jane and John, sleep tight.

Shoo and Stu, be careful. Shoo glad that you have joined me on Skype. Do you have a web cam?

Flo and John, sleep well.

Jean, thanks for letting me know about Carol.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...