Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rumors

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be busting a move and heading for the gym to swim. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana, chocolate, and peanut butter smoothie is delicious,nice and thick. We got a few sprinkles during the night. Our monsoon season is very selective about where it dumps rain. I do know that it is not here in central Tucson.

    I am still thinking about our dinner at "Tapas Fusion' last night. It was so good. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Pam will be here this morning as well to give Chris and Elise a massage. Rosemary will be here this evening.

   Elise and I may go to the movies later in the day to see the movie titled "Iceman", it is about a hit man. Well, I had better go and check on Chris Have a nice Thirsty Thursday.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Sis, always good to hear from you. Have a nice day in GA.

Flo and John, are you hogging the rain? Smile!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...