Monday, July 8, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how was your day? It was a hot one here in Tucson, let me tell you. No rain in sight at all. Our monsoon has taken a vacation elsewhere.

I got my errands taken care of and I spent the rest of the day indoors. Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening. We had corn on the cob, cottage cheese, and baby carrots.

We watched "West Wing" on Netflix with Chris. We are taking Chris to see his doctor tomorrow afternoon for a look see.

I am caring for Chris this evening. I had a very nice conversation this evening on Skype with my dear friend Rosie of Melbourne, Australia. It is always a pleasure to hear from her. I really enjoy Skype.

Well, I had better check on Chris. It is still 100 degrees at 7:45pm. The fur-babies are glad to be inside for sure.. Have a wonderful evening. Can I get a (what, what?).
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good night.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John , stay cool.

Flo and John, thanks for the great pics.

Shoo and Stu, say safe.

Rosie, always good to hear from you. Be careful pruning those roses.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope Chris feels better soon.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...