Monday, July 29, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how was your Monday? It was another hot one for sure here in Tucson. Chris and I relaxed and he watched me as I worked on catching up on things.

Elise returned home at about 3:15pm. She discussed with me about how her doctor's appointment went. She prepared soup, sandwiches, tomatoes, baby carrots, and cottage cheese. It was all good!

We watched two episodes of "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series. It is now 6:15pm. Elise is sorting thorough the snail mail. I am taking Chris over to his house for the evening. I will be caring for him tonight.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great night!
Cheers. .Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night!

Jane and John, rest up.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Presha, it was good to chat with you today on Facebook.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...