Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Smokin!

Music listening to: The Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started my day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but she will be on her way to the pool shortly. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and my strawberry and whey smoothie is looking good. I have not plans for today, but I will be completing the next lecture of my course on "Death". So a question or two may come your way.

     We got a few drops of rain this morning and we may get some more throughout the day. Hope so! Well, I had better check on Chris. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

      Have a great day!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine,how are you?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, I can hear those coins heading my way.

Olivia, how are you? 

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Flo and John, have a good one.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...