Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Let's Stay Together by Al Green (classic R&B)

     It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring or Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but it must be a fog alert in the area because her fog horn is really in tune this morning,smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot, but no smoothie this morning due to I am out of milk. I will remedy that later today for sure. It is a 82 degrees right now here in Tucson and overcast just a bit.

     Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I may go to the movies later today. We had a very nice time at the "El Con Club" in Reid Park. We met up with Jane, John, Shoo, Stu and another couple. Elise arrived after her book club meeting.

     The live music was very good. It was "Gypsy Jazz" performed by  a very good trio. Elise brought me some pizza from her book club meeting. We had a glass of a pretty good red.

     Elise and I were wearing our "Yale University" T-shirts. We received a perk because of our "Yale" t-shirts. We were given a half a bottle of a (cab) from a couple who were leaving. They gave it to us because they were from Connecticut were "Yale" is located. Go Bulldogs! I am a student enrolled at "Yale".

     It was a very good evening at the "El Con Club". Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful Hump Day!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, where are those pics from you trip?

Jane, John, Shoo, and Stu, good to see you last night.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Rosie, glad that you are getting out and about. Give a shout out to the land down under for us.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sorry - no pics from us! We get so busy with the trails and the wild animals we see, we forget about pics. But that isn't an excuse for YOU not to take your great pictures.

Thanks for the books. I'm looking forward to reading them.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...