Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: I Want Your Body!

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and I am sure that I woke her up this morning, but the zzzz's returned quickly. I am sure that she will be heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is very good and I will make myself a smoothie a little later in the day. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Also Donna will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage.

     Elise and I went to the movies yesterday to see the movie "Grown Ups 2" it is a very silly movie but funny and entertaining.

     Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Later in the evening we are going to the "Loft" to see the movie "The Audience" starring Helen Mirren, Elise's favorite actor. Bobby will be joining us for this one.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I will be posting a few pics later today from our trip to San Francisco. Have a good day!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what's up? How are you feeling?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, what is new?

Monna, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...