Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!           

It's Hammock Time!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: It's Your Thang by the Isley Brothers

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana, peanut butter smoothie is in the fridge, extra thick. I started this morning off being Mr. Rooter. I had to run to Ace Hardware the get a toilet kit to repair one of the toilets in the main house that went kaput last night.

     Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and I don't think that we have anything planned for today. Wait a minute we are going to the movies to see "Blue Jasmine". It should be very good, it received four stars.

     I will be packing up my suitcase for our stay cation that starts tomorrow morning. We will be in the Phoenix area until Saturday morning.

     Last night Elise went to her book club meeting at "Maynard's" in downtown Tucson. She returned with a very,very good dinner for me. I had a half a bottle of a J.Lohr Cab, that was great. I chowed down on a grilled ham hock, arugula salad, and a corn like salsa that was great. 

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get his day moving forward. Have a good Humper!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, feel better soon.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, get ready to be beaten!

Sara and Jesse #2,see you on Friday.

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Olivia, did you get your Web Cam yet?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Just arthritis. Not a big deal in the scheme of things!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...