Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Please Don't Go!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. I must to have needed the extra few minutes of sleep this morning. If Elise's alarm clock had not sounded I may have still been asleep. We both popped up this morning like we were a couple of pieces of toast in a toaster. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and I will not be having a smoothie today. I am going to have a salad later this morning. No, I am not turning into a rabbit,smile!

     I have to run an errand this morning on the airbase. Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning. It is a calm 86 degrees right now but it is supposed to heat up very fast and stay that way for the rest of the week.

    Elise is going to one of her book club meetings this evening and I will be anxiously waiting to see what she brings me for dinner. The meeting will be at "Maynards" downtown near the train station. We have eaten there before with Paula and Marty and the food was very good.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I just got my suitcase out for our stay-cation in the Phoenix area. We will be there for a couple of days starting on Thursday. We will be visiting friends and our niece Sara and her boyfriend Jesse #2.

    Have a wonderful day and be careful.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, enjoy the day my dear friend.

Flo and John, enjoy!

Shoo and Stu, be ready for a beat-down in "Mahjonng".

Olivia, how are you doing? 

Shirlene,have a great day in New Orleans.

Ericka,how are things in Germany?

Fernanda, how are things in Firenze? We miss being there.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Am I the lucky girl!?!?! My days are always good!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...