Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Disappointed! Kids!

Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul

    It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:48am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good his morning a nice breakfast blend of beans. No smoothie today due to Elise and I are going out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection". I may try some pancakes today for a change of pace, hmmmm!

     Elise and I had a wonderful dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean. We shared a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. It is so good. I ordered a beef and barley soup and Elise ordered a salad. 

      For the main course we both had the T-bone steak. Elise ordered a baked potato and beans. I ordered steak fries and beans. It was all so good.

       This evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris, we are going to the "Loft" to see the movie "Hunt". We saw the previews and it should be very good.

       Why is it that your children do not contact you unless they need something? It is very frustrating to say the least. It is just not right at all. You don't hear from them in months then (Bam) I need this or that!

       Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sunday and beware because Monday is on deck, smile!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Sunday.

Loraine, how are you today?

Jane and John, enjoy your trip.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Monna, how are you?

Olivia, what is new?

Liz, how are you?

Mary and Bob, stay well.

2 comments:

Rory said...

It's the nature of the beast. Children have always been like that. The more you do the more they take. Just say no. They will be angry will you for awhile, but they usually come back.

Loraine said...

Hey! Who's that good looking guy with the bear??
Think I'll invite him to play Wizard.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...