Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Sleep deprived!

Music listening to: Ticking of the Clock

    It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 3:00am due to the fur-babies were having a bark-fest and doing sprints in the backyard. 

    I got up to have a look and I saw flashing lights and the running of engines. It was the police on the corner of Justin Lane and Pima. They were talking to a guy that they found passed out on the street. They were asking him many questions to find out who he was and where he lived. He seemed to be impaired. So now I am awake!

    Elise is deep in her cave and she is so far in that I don't think she hears anything at all. I am going to put the kettle on straight away so I can get this day rolling. I have a slight headache as well.

    I will start Chris's day shortly. We had a very nice evening last at "Monterey Court" with Jane, John, Shoo, Stu and Marilyn. We enjoyed the live music of "Gabriel Ayala JazzMenco Quintet". He is a member of the Pascua Yaqui tribe here in Tucson. He is very talented and his sound is extraordinary.

    The food at the "Monterey Court" was not that good last night. All of the members of our little group had complaints about the food. We hope that they remedy that very soon.

     John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this evening to take over. Elise and I are going downtown to the "Cup Cafe" for dinner. After dinner we are going to see "Madeleine Peyroux" in concert at the "Rialto". We love her music and we always purchase her CD's as they come out. It should be a fun evening.

     Well, I had better get busy and get my smoothie made. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. I will post some more pictures from our San Francisco trip later this morning.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane, John, Shoo, Stu and Marilyn thank you for a fun evening.

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Olivia,how are things in the GA?

Carol, always good to hear from you.

Bobby, take it slow and easy.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoy Madeline P. She is great!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...