Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Boogie Nights by Heatwave

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is doing it's job and my extra thick strawberry smoothie is in the fridge. I am going to do a little work in the yard behind Chris's house this morning. 

     Elise and I really enjoyed the movie "Still Mine". It is showing at the "Loft". It is an excellent movie about an older couple who are dealing with life in the waning years. The "Loft" was packed, we have never seen that many people there at one time.

      Elise and I are going to play on the "Wii" later this afternoon. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris as well.

      Elise and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean " this evening for dinner. Can you say T-bone? We will for sure!

      Well, I had better get to it. Have a great weekend.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, be good.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I did my yard work this morning. I started at about 8 a.m. and it was 98 out there. Stay cool!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...