Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Things were slow today and that is a good thing. Chris and I watched TV and we worked on a few word games online.

I am still having phone and computer problems. I called for a tech to come out tomorrow to have a look to see what is going on.

We had a very nice dinner this evening. Elise prepared homemade waffles, sausages and we had plenty of coffee. We have not started to pack as of yet for our trip to the mountains of New Mexico. I am still very concerned about taking this trip and I cannot shake the feeling that I am having about going.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great evening.
Later......Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, welcome home. See you tomorrow evening at OPG!

Loraine, have a good night.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Monna, always good to hear from you.

Blake, hope that your birthday was a good one?

Carol, hope that your birthday was a good one?

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...