Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!      
Doobie?


Mood: In Pain!

Music listening to: Oh, Sheila by Ready For The World

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave but she is purring so she may not be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will be making a banana smoothie very soon. I am in a bit of pain this morning due to my left shoulder is giving me fits. I am going to have to take something straight away for this pain. I am also getting a little congestion as well. What's up with that?

    Well, my telephone problem has been solved at least I hope so. The Internet is working like it should as well. When it rains sometimes it causes things to go haywire. I like haywire especially at the DDC, smile!

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to Happy Hour at the Old Pueblo Grill this evening we will meet up with some of her book club members there. It should be an interesting evening.

    Other than that, that is all that is planned for today. Well, you have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet, sisters have a good day.

Loraine, take care of yourself.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, keep busy.

Flo and John,enjoy the day.

     

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good you didn't let that good date get away!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...