Monday, August 19, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!      


Mood: Distraught!

Music listening to: Tell Me Something Good by Rufus

    It's a Monday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning but she will be making a move very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot this morning. I will be making myself a smoothie shortly. A banana, chocolate, peanut butter and whey. I am going to make it thick, thick, smile!

     Elise and I had a great breakfast at the "Egg Connection' yesterday. We were even entertained by a guy who walked in off of the street. He stole a card of charity coins off the counter and made a run for it. Many of the employees and customers ran after him top try to catch him but he was too fast. The Tucson police made it to the scene shortly after.

     Later in the day Elise and I played games on the "Wii". We were not playing very well today. I had a very nice conversation yesterday afternoon with my brother Herman. He helped and eased my mind by keeping me focused and to stay strong.

    Elise prepared our favorite dinner yesterday. BLT's! We watched a DVD that was a strange one. It is titled "Lie With Me. It was suggested to us by Jane and John. Chris really enjoyed it very much.

    We had an episode a day or so ago when we got a little rain and very high winds. The trees in the easement were blowing and brushing against power lines causing the to spark and arch. Elise notified TEP and a guy came out to look at the power lines. They are here right now to cut the high tree branches that are touching the power lines. This happened a few years ago and it caused a fire in the easement.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you?

Shoo and Stu,get ready and have plenty of coins for our "Mahjonng" event set for this weekend.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Herman, thank you so very much for your phone call yesterday. 

Erika, thank you so much for sharing the Belgium pictures with us.

Olivia, have a good day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Doing well! You too I hope.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...