Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Sunday!

Good Morning!          

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: She's A Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton

    It's Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning,so she will be up soon caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is made from freshly ground breakfast blend beans. No smoothie this morning due to we are meeting our daughter Kim for breakfast at the "Egg Connection.

    Elise and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at the "Cup Cafe" last night. The food was very good and so was the vino rosso! The "Cup" was packed with diners last night. I bet many of the them stuck around for the Underwear Party that started at 9:00pm. I wish we could have been there to see it. Maybe we could have participated, eh? WooHoo!

   After dinner we walked over to the "Rialto" to see "Madeleine Peyroux" in a live concert. We grabbed a couple of Jack and Cokes and we took our seats. We have great front row seats. The concert was outstanding and the "Rialto" was packed. What a show! I took a short movie of her performance and I will try to post it to our blog. I hope that I can do it.

   We are back at home from breakfast with Kim. Elise is caring for Chris and I am working on "365 Days With Elise". We are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.

   I will post a few more pictures of our San Francisco a little later. Have a great Sunday.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what is up? 

Jane and John, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, what is new down under?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Sis, are you back at home in the GA yet?

Olivia, have a good Sunday!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

It worked! Thanks for the video of Madeleine.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...