Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What are you up to? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will tip-toeing her way to the gym this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is made from freshly ground breakfast blend beans this morning. My smoothie is very tropical to say the least. It consists of pineapple, watermelon,and peaches. It is nice and thick. All that is missing is a shot of rum! Smile! Maybe next time.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and Chris will receive a massage from Pam this morning as well. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to relieve Angelica.

    Our nephew Zack is here spending a week with us. He is working out a few issues here in Tucson. He is in Do-Drop-Inn room #1.

    Elise and I went to see the movie "Frances Ha" at the Crossroad Theater yesterday and it was pretty good,funny, and quirky. 

     We are going to the "Loft" to see a movie this evening titled " I'm So Excited" it should be interesting and funny.

      Well,I had better get my groove on. Have a great day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. 

Tiger we know today is a big day, we are there with you in spirit.

Loraine, how are you feeling?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day. 

Bobby is today a workout day?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Erika,what is new in Germany?

3 comments:

bobby said...

today is indeed a work out day... I have legs and upper body and then Have My Beginners Zumba At 11:00... I'm so excited that I just cant hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...:)

Bobby said...

today is indeed a work out Day... I have Upper body and legs ...and then I have my beginner Zumba at 11... I'm so excited that I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it:)

Bobby said...

got so excited I put The Comment in twice....Oops!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...