Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Show and Tell by Al Wilson

   It's the Weekend! Are you ready! I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on her way to the pool soon. Any plans for today?

   I haven't made any coffee as of yet and no smoothie either. Both Do Drop Inn  rooms are occupied. Do Drop #1 has Zack in it, and Do Drop #2 has Ann and Jonny in it.

   I need to grind beans to make coffee and I need the blender to make my smoothie. So as to not to wake up anyone I will do without. I may have to run to Mickey D's to get some coffee.

   John will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a few errands that I need to take care of early this morning.

   Elise and I played a rousing game of Scrabble yesterday and of course I lost by about 100 points, but it was a lot of fun. I think she slipped a little extra Jack in my cocktail. Smile!

    Marv cared for Chris last night and Elise and I went to La Parrilla Suiza for happy hour. We worked on a crossword puzzle while we were there.

     After happy hour we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Visiting Mr. Green". I have to tell you that this is the best play of the season so far. It was well done and the acting was outstanding. The theater was packed and the standing ovation was well deserved. It is "Live Theater Workshop" at its finest. A must see!!

     After the play went to "Applebees" for a late dinner. We were joined by Bobby. The food was very good and so was the vino. Our waitress was fantastic and very cheerful. It rounded out a very nice evening.

     Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to play "Mahjongg" this evening with Bobby. After the game we are going to go out to eat dinner at "On The Border" one of Bobby's favorite places. As you can see our day is full and that is a good thing.

    Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day and enjoy the weekend.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine,be careful.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Bobby, see you later today.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Monna, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu,you will enjoy the play tonight without a doubt.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...