Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Chain Of Fools by Aretha Franklin (classic R&B)

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is partially in her cave this morning but she will be up soon heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am going to make a banana, vanilla yogurt and peanut butter smoothie shortly. Yum! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I have no plans for today except to do a little yard work. I will get my material ready for my next lecture. We hope that your day will be a pleasant one.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine,have a good day.

Nancy, thank you for the b-day greeting for Chris.

Jane and John, wake up!

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Olivia, how are you?

Rosie, sorry I missed you last night on Skype.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...