Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Listless!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War!

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot this morning and my banana, lemon yogurt smoothie is looking good and frosty. Well,we got some rain last night. Finally! We have a 70 percent chance of more throughout the day. We will see won't we?

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am behind with my course and I need to get caught up before I am not able to. So I will give it a go today. Just been too busy and I have neglected my studies. My bad!

     I am going to hit the treadmill this morning to try to clear my mind a bit. My smoothie will hit the spot after that for sure,smile! Have a good Tuesday and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, enjoy the day.

Jane and John, have a safe trip.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe and well.

Mary and Bob,what is new?

Liz, how are things?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...