Monday, August 12, 2013

It's A Monday! For Sure!

Good  Morning!      


Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: She Works Hard For The Money by Donna Summer

    It is a Monday! I started the day off a 4:48am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be hitting the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is nice and hot and I will make myself an extra thick smoothie as soon as I calm down. I am on my second cup of coffee already.

    I am annoyed this morning due to Chris's front door to his house was locked. I guess my nephew or his company locked the front door. My nephew knows better than that.

    He is occupying Do Drop Inn room #1 for a few days. We never lock Chris's front door when 
we are here. It is wrong on so many levels in my mind. I check on Chris at times during the night and I need to get right in and not fumble with a key in case of an emergency and I need to get him out of is house. 

    This morning I had to go back into the main house to get the key to open his front door after trying to push it open several times. Yes, I am really annoyed this morning. I am going to hit the treadmill this morning after I get Chris settled to calm myself down. Then I will prepare my smoothie.

    With that being said, we had a wonderful evening with Dena last night. We enjoyed good vino, bianco and rosso. We dined on some good Chinese food, and we rocked with by playing "Mahjonng". Bucky could not make it due to he had to work.

    I won the first game, Dena won the second game, and Elise won the last two games. It was a lot of fun and Dena is so much fun to watch when she plays. We were going to play "Wizard" but we decided to play "Mahjonng". 

   Well, I had better go and check on Elise to see if she in up or if she is in her cave. Have a good Monday if you can.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, you lucked out because we did not get to play "Wizard" or did you plan that?

Jane and John, have a great day. Thank you so very much or the edible we will give it a try very soon.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, your upcoming trip to the US sounds great. We are looking forward to seeing you in Vegas.

Shoo and Stu, what did you think about the play at LTW?

Olivia, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So you're suspicious that I have special powers to keep you away from Wizard. I'll never tell.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...