Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Mr. Big Stuff by Jean Wright

     TGIF! What's Up? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and roaming soon. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good this morning. No smoothie today due to we are out of bananas. So I may have a beef sausage for breakfast. I will be hitting the treadmill today as well.

      Elise and I will be playing Scrabble later this afternoon. My sister-in-law Ann and Jonny will be returning this evening from Europe. Bobby will be picking them up at the airport.

      Elise and I are going to La Parillia Suiza for happy hour this evening. After that we will be at the "Live Theater Workshop" seeing the play "Visiting Mr. Green. It has gotten great reviews. After the play we are going to "Applebees for a late dinner.

     Well,  I had better get to steppin'. Have a great Friday and stay safe.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what's up?

Jane and John, wake up?

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Bobby, are you working out today?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Erika,have fun on your vacation.

Carol, what are you up to?

2 comments:

bobby said...

Plsying Tennis With Jim, But No Gym Today....Jim And I Did Play For Three Hhours...Whew!

Loraine said...

Elise and I were leading Tai Chi again today. She's so good!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...