Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Do You Wanna Ride In My Mercedes by Pebbles

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you feeling? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up soon headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and no smoothie this morning due to Elise and I are going to "Gus Balones" for breakfast. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     Elise and I are going out on the air base to take care of a couple of things and to stop in the Class 6 store to pick up some rum.

     After that errand we will meet up with Bobby at the DDC to pull a few slots. Cha Ching! We hope so! We haven't been there in a while, so wish us luck!

     Yesterday Elise and I played "Rummikub" and it is a very interesting game. We also went out for dinner at "Leos". We picked up Lila one of the bidders and shufflers. Lila is the only female that Elise allows me to date. Smile! The food was excellent and the margaritas are good there.

     Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are meeting up with Bobby and Nicolette at "Little Anthony's" for dinner. After dinner we are going to "The Gaslight" to see a play about Spiderman. It is going to be an evening of good food and loads of laughs for sure.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and enjoy!
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, behave today.

Jane and  John, are you out of oils yet? Smile!

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Flo and John, thank you for the chocolate coffee beans I love. I will save one bean for Elise, smile.

Olivia, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a wonderful time tonight. Sounds like a busy day!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...