Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!      
Front of Chris's casa.



Back of main house




Mood: Mellowed!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays

    It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my strawberry,raspberry smoothie is nice and thick. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

     Elise and I will be playing "Wii" this afternoon. It should be a lot of fun and a challenge. Later in the evening we will be picking up Lila for dinner at "Leo's", she has never been there and we love the food and margaritas there. Lila is in for a treat!

     Lila and I have been out on a date. She is the only female that Elise will allow me to date! What's up with that, eh? Any Who have a great Hump Day and stay safe. 

     I would like to welcome Bebarr as a new follower of our blog. Enjoy and drop us a post every now and again.

Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Tiger keep us posted.

Loraine, what is new?

Jane and John, things are smoking over here, smile!

Olivia, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Monna, enjoy your day.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

Rosie, have a good one down under.

The pics above are of my efforts cleaning up the backyard on Sunday morning.

     

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good job on the back yard. Looks great!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...