Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It is 101.00 degrees right now here in Tucson and we have a breeze of flowing heat.

Chris and I rested today. Chris was visited by my nurse supervisor. He likes her and they always have a good time during her visits with me.

Elise prepared beans and cornbread for dinner. We also had carrots and green peppers. We watched 5 episodes of "The Big C" it is very good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise in her office on her desktop. I hope it cools off some, man it is after 7:00pm and we are cooking!

Have a great evening.
Ciao!.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, leave those oils alone!

Loraine, stay safe and well.

Flo and John, sleep tight.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...