Monday, August 26, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Very Cautious! Flabbergasted!

Music listening to: Chirping Birds

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave counting zzzz's. She will be up and about shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and no smoothie today. I am just not in the mood to have one. Not like me, eh? Due to all of the recent problems, mishaps, upsets, disappointments I am not feeling 100%. So bear with me I will bounce back in few days at least I hope so.

   I have no plans for today and that is a good start. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day.
Later...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Paula and Marty, thank you for a great time at breakfast and at Zemems.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm doing great! Hope your problems and upsets are finished for awhile! Hang in there and know that lots of folks love you.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...