Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!       
Gaslight Show


Bobby and Nicolette

Elise and Bobby


Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Rapture by Blondie

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning and she will not be coming out anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I haven't made my smoothie as of yet, but not to worry I will. I believe another strawberry one will hit the spot.

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I will be taking Chris to his doctors appointment this afternoon at around 12:15pm.

    We had a wonderful evening last night with Bobby and Nicolette. We had dinner at "Little Anthony's" and the food was very good.

     After dinner we went to the  "Gaslight Theater" to see the play "The Incredible Spider Guy" it was hilarious and the place was packed. We had front row seats that were great. It was a continued celebration of Bobby's birthday. I am sure he enjoyed the evening very much.

     This evening Elise and I are going to "Loft" to see the movie titled "Still Mine" we saw the previews of it and it should be a good one. It is recommended that you bring a handkerchief or two because you just might need. I am taking along a small umbrella just in in case it starts to downpour in there. Can you feel me? Smile!

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him all set for his appointment.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Jane and John,how are you?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Rosie have a good day down under.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Nicolette, it was good to see you last night.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looks like the birthday celebration was a success!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...