Monday, August 5, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Thing went fairly well today. Chris and I listened to music for the most part this morning.

Elise prepared a very good dinner this evening. We had corn on the cob, fried corn, small potatoes, cottage cheese, tomatoes, green peppers. It was very good.

We watched 4 episodes of "Breaking Bad" with Chris. We just could not stop watching it. It is that good. I am caring for Chris this evening  and Elise is on her office on her desktop.

We hope that you day was a good one? Have a great evening.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, have a safe trip.

Shoo and Stu, good night!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...