Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Sluggish!

Music listening to: The Girl is Mine by Michael Jackson and Paul McCarthy.

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon making her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and hot this morning. No smoothie this morning just not in the mood for one, go figure!

    My shoulder is still bothering me this morning. I aggravated it when I was turning and changing Chris's linen. I will take a Percocet as soon as Elise gets back from the gym.

    The gathering at the "Old Pueblo Grill" with the Yoga book club members was interesting. The food was great, but I felt a lot of tension, disagreement, and a cliquish type atmosphere. I was glad that Stu and Shoo were there. I do hope that Shoo is feeling better today.

    Donna will be here this morning to give Elise and Chris a massage. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

     Elise and I will be packing up our suitcases for our trip to New Mexico for a couple of days. I will give the Tacoma the once over to make sure that it is ready to hit the road.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

      Today is my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom, you are dearly missed and loved.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you feeling today?

Shoo and Stu, good to see you last night. Shoo, how are you feeling today?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Olivia, how are you?

Rosie,what is going on down under?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Doing great! Hope your shoulder gets better.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...