Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Pissed Off! (Family Stuff)

Music listening to: None (Not like me at all)

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is right behind me this morning to see how Chris is doing and she grabbed a banana to go along with her breakfast.

     The coffee is good and hot, and no smoothie for me today. Just not in the mood to have one. another indicator that I am pissed. Oh well!

     Elise and I had very nice time in New Mexico with the Sakseks. We were so relaxed and we even got to go fishing on the lake as well. I truly enjoyed that a lot. Bobby did an excellent job with Chris while we were gone for the couple of days. We needed the rest. Thanks Bobby!

     I have no plans for today at all. That is a good thing I most say. I will give you more info when I can and we have plenty of pictures.

Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, see you Friday evening.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one. Shoo, how are you feeling today?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see those pictures! Will there be huge fish on a string held by the super-fisherperson?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...