Monday, September 16, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!       
Jerome, Keshia, and Ava my nephew and his beautiful family.


Mood: Jubilant! Cha Ching$$$

Music listening to: Rumors by Timex Social Club

    It's a Monday! Sup? How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave but she is guiding ships into port this morning,smile. She will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a banana, chocolate whey smoothie is what the doctor ordered this morning. It is a nice 80 degrees right now here in Tucson, with a bit of a a breeze.

    We had a very enjoyable breakfast yesterday with Paula and Marty at "Cafe Au Late" in downtown Tucson. The food was excellent and it was good to see Paula and Marty as always. Thank you very much guys.

    We watched a movie on DVD titled " As Good as Dead" it was a good movie. I was about a supremacist's who was shot an killed and his wife seeks revenge. A very surprising ending.

     Later after Rosemary arrived to care for Chris. Elise, Bobby, and I headed for the DDC to pull some slots. We were having lots of fun but the slots were not being kind. So Elise and I decided to hit up our favorite slot one of the dollar machines. We were down a little over $200.00 dollars and we were reaching our limit.

     We were down to our last $28.00 dollars. We gave it another go and we got the bells, whistles, and lights. We won $6000.00 dollars, yes we did. We love the the DDC. It had been awhile since we have won big like that. I am so glad that Elise was there to share the moment with me. We played a few other slots and then we hopped in the Kia and headed for home. A very nice evening in the Old Pueblo, eh?

     Also I want to apologize for the color of yesterday's print in the posting. I had no idea that it was that hard to read until my sister Marcie told me. I will not be using that color again. Sorry!

     On another good note my nephew Jerome and his family made it safely to St. Louis to visit my brother Herman and his family. I am sure that they will enjoy spending time there.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. He may be visited by a long time friend of his today. It should be very interesting to see how Chris reacts because it has been over 20 years since they saw each other.

     Have a great day...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, be careful today?

Bobby, how are you feeling this morning?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Sharon, Happy Birthday!

Flo and John, be good.

Shoo and Stu, see you on Wednesday for Mahjoong! Do you feel lucky?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Wow! Congratulations! Good karma is with you. And what a beautiful family photo!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...