Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious, irritated!

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is working miracles this morning. No smoothie this morning but I am going to prepare a nice salad for a bit later. Yummy!

 Angelica will be returning to work with Chris this morning. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage from Donna this morning as well.

 Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon and later after Rosemary arrives are going to go out for Mexican food with Bobby.

 I had a rough night getting to sleep last night something is really nagging at me. I am keeping my eyes and ears open just in case.

  Have a great day and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a great day.

Loraine, your time is closing in on you.

Jane and John,stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John,have a good one.

Barbara, how are you feeling today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Exercise those shuffling fingers, my man, because I am out to get you!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...