Monday, September 9, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cruising Together by Smokey Robinson

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off a 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave but I don't think that she will be putting feet to the floor to soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and once again no smoothie today but a nice salad is on deck instead. It was raining nicely this morning so good that I had to cancel Chris's appointment due to some flooding on the roadways. I reset the appointment for next week.

    I have to rotisserie going with a nice plumb chicken in it that I am barbecuing for dinner later in the week. It is looking and smelling very good. It may not make it past today, smile!

    We saw the movie " Adore" at the "Loft" last night and we both enjoyed it very much. It is a different type of movie but we were glued to the screen. It is an eye-opener for sure.

     Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great day.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, slow your roll.

Flo and John,stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Barbara, thank you for following our blog. We appreciate that very much.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm doing great! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Better get ready!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...