Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I took it nice and slow today. My day started out wrong having to deal with family issues that are making things crazy for me.

It is a good thing I have the many friends that I do. Also my wonderful wife always makes things better for me and she keeps me focused and moving forward.

I loaded up quite a few pictures from our trip to New Mexico. I will start to post them tomorrow, it nothing else pops up around here.

Tomorrow we are going to the DDC, that always relaxes me and takes my mind off of things. It is not good when you go away for just a couple of days and when you return home it all hits you in the face. (Boom!) It is very stressful when it should not be happening at all. Nuff said, eh?

Have a great evening.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, sorry no pictures of the two big head long tailed fish that I caught while we were in New Mexico. They put up a good fight.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a great night.

Sis , it was good to hear from you today. Hope things are well in the GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

It was a catch and release deal, right?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...