Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!        
View of New Mexico from the Tacoma!


Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: To Be Real by The Three Degrees

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is nice,fresh and hot. I have some leftover smoothie from yesterday that I will finish off very soon. I boiled a few eggs for my salads as well. Come to find out that I let my lettuce go bad, bummer. So I will visit Fry's this morning to pick up some more. While I am there I will drop in on Popcorn Country to pick up a large bag of our movie popcorn too!

   Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see "White House Down" I believe that is the title with Jamie Fox. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage from Pam at around 10:30am this morning.

   Elise and I had a wonderful time at the DDC yesterday. Ia m so glad that she went with me because it makes it so much fun when she is there to see me win or loss, smile!

   The slots were not at the top of their game for us but we had a great time. We played slots, consumed 4 Jack and Cokes, ate dinner at the buffet, paid tips to the bartenders, got $35.00 in $5.00 dollars bills that we save for our trips. Overall we spent $220.00 for the whole evening between us. Not bad at all fro being there from 3:00pm to 7:30pm. Can't wait to go back again!

    Bobby is here caring for Chris this morning and that gives me a chance to catch up on a few things that I need to do. So I had better get busy,eh?

     Have a great Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe, happy, and sound.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, control yourself!

Jane and John, see you tomorrow evening at Claim Jumper!

Flo and John, have a good one.

Olivia, how are you today?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, how are things going in Melbourne?

Shoo and Stu, sup?

Liz,how are you guys?

Herman, enjoy Charlotte? Good texting with you today? Thanks for the info about the email!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I will for now but just remember our Wizard Fest is coming up soon and all control will be out the window that night!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...