Friday, September 20, 2013

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? Well, I had to get my ears lowered today, just in case Lila decides that she wants to go out on another date, smile! Got to keep it tight and right! Can you feel me?

Well, the bridge game is going strong. Chris and I did our inventory and things are looking up for sure. There are 3 Honda CR-V's, a couple of Town and Country Vans, a Toyota 4 Runner, an Audi wagon, and a nice, I mean a nice Mercedes coupe. There will be a sale at the next Marathon Bridge game for sure.

Man it is very hot right now. It is 100 degrees. Well, I had better get myself together for this evening's activities. Marv will be here at 6:00pm to care for Chris. I have a very strong feeling that a game of Gin Rummy will be on deck later. WooHoo!
Later.......Jessie 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Gin Rummy! Ooh- one of my favorite games!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...