Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Nasty Boys by Janet Jackson

    It's a Hump Day! Go ahead and say it, it's Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but not to far in so she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and I am going to prepare a banana, pineapple, chocolate peanut butter whey smoothie. Never tried this one before so we shall see if I turn into the Hulk or something, eh?

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We have no plans for today so I am going to do some fine tuning on "365 Days With Elise".

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day. Reflect on this anniversary of 9-11.

    Elise and I played a very rousing game of Gin Rummy and I have to tell you Elise is good at this game and I am no slouch either, smile! Not as professional as Stu and Shoo, but we are working on it.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, Karma, Smarma! You have to go with the stars because that is what I do. They say that you are doomed I tell you doomed.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, enjoy.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I read my stars for this month and here is what is in store for me...

New opportunities to be personally effective and to prove yourself often occur during this transit.

Read it and weep, my handsome friend!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...