Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Friday the 13th!

Good Morning!        

OR TWO!


Mood: Cautious, eyes and ears wide open!

Music listening to: Rock Wit Cha by Bobby Brown

    It's Friday the 13th!!!!!!!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I don't think that she will be opening those eyes of hers anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and I am going to prepare a salad for later on in the day. No smoothie today due to I am out of bananas this morning. 

    It was good to see Angelica back to work with Chris yesterday from her short vacation, she looks good and well rested.

    Elise and I played a spirited game of Scrabble yesterday before we left for the "Loft" to see the movie "Kings of Summer". It was very good and funny.

    We returned home after the movie and  Elise prepared a couple of cocktails for us to enjoy while we picked up where we left off on the Scrabble game. I think she planned to dull my senses so she could win, smile!

     It is now 5:00pm and Bobby arrived to join us. Elise prepared him a cocktail as well. We continued to play until 5:30pm. At the time we loaded up the Kia Sport and we were on our way to 'Macayo's for dinner.

    The margaritas are fantastic there, and so was the food. We enjoyed our dinner so much that a second margarita was
ordered. We were stuffed! A great evening of good food, libations and Bobby.

    We returned home and we said our good-nights to Bobby. Elise and I continued to play Scrabble. Well, I lost big time, she is good at this game. We will have a rematch for sure.

     Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to dinner at "Dante's Fire" for the first time and we are looking forward to it. 

     After dinner we are going to "Invisible Theater" to see the live play titled "The Letters" it should be a good one. Well, I had better get busy and get this Friday the 13th rolling.

     Have a good, safe day and be careful out there.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, be careful.

Loraine, I have honed my bidding and shuffling skills in my sleep. You are going to be giving up the title of "Wizard" tomorrow. Remember you heard it here.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Monna, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Rosie, have a great day down under and be careful.

Barbara,have a great day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The proof is in the pudding! We will see who wears the cape tomorrow. I'm ready!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...